You’ll love these isopod butter cookies. Sweet, savory and buttery. Warm out of the oven, you won’t be able to stop eating them. I’m hooked!
Original recipe makes 3 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup organic isopods
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix together all ingredients until well-blended. Isopods may be live for freshness, but it is not necessary. If you do use live isopods, remember to move quickly, because they will too.
- Roll 2-inch sized pieces of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten each with the back of a fork.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes until light brown. Let cool on wire rack.